The Forex profits

The Forex profits




profits ,trading forex, traders, Forex trading, Forex market, market, markets financial, operate, currency, Forex,  FX, currency market, 
Forex, FX and the Forex market are some common abbreviations for the currency market. In fact, it is the largest financial market in the world, where money is sold andbought freely. In its condition current of the market of currency is started in them years seventy, when them rates free of change is have introduced, and only them participating of the market determine the price of a currency against the other procedure of the demand and the offer. As far as freedom of any external control and free competition is concerned, the Forex market is a perfect market.

 

With a billing daily of more than thousands of million of dollars, the market of currencies takes to out more than three times the volume amount total of the RV United States and them markets of the treasure combined. He Forex market is a market over-the-counter where the buyers and sellers perform operations in currency foreign using the different media of communication.

 

A difference of other markets financial, the market Forex not has no location physical or the Exchange central. Given that the Forex market has no physical change thatthe market operate continuously 24 hours a day, going from one time zone to another, through each of the major financial centers of the world, every day. Billion of dollars of the activity Exchange has place all those days. From 1997 until end of 2000, the volume daily of sale of badges increased approximately of 5 dollars USA million to US $1.5 trillion and more (according to several studies recent is has touched 1.7 trillion dollars by day and Dwarfs all them others markets for the trade in size and volume). It is very difficult, if not impossible, to determine an absolutely exact numberbecause trading is not centralized on an Exchange. But a thing is safe, that the market of currencies continues growing at a rhythm phenomenal.

 

Before the arrival of Internet and trade electronic, only them large corporations multinational, banks and people wealthy could operate with badges in the market Forexthrough the use of the systems of negotiation by has own of them banks. These systems require both as U.S. $1 million to open an account. Thanks to them advances inthe technology of line, investors of today, with only some few thousands of dollars can have access to the market of currencies them 24 hours of the day and around 5?days of a week.

 

He Forex market is a market to the counted without stop where them coins of the Nations is negotiated, normally through intermediaries called runners of the currency.The badges are constantly already the time buy and is sold in them markets local and global while them merchants increase or decrease the value of an investment in them movements of currencies. Foreign conditions of the market of change can change at any time in response to events in time real by what also is considered that isa market very volatile and fragile also. The conditions of the market Forex never arethe same that change every second- profits .

the-forex-profits

The Forex market dwarfs the combined operations of New York, London and Tokyoand Futures stock exchanges. According to its size and its scope is much larger thanall the other markets. Statistics show that cash and the operations of fixedterm change taking place in the interbank market. 51% of the market is in forex trading spot,followed by 32 percent in foreign exchange swap operations. Fixedterm currency transactions represent another 5% of the daily turnover, with options on currency transactions ‘Interbank’ forming another 8%. Therefore, the inter-bank market accounts 96% of the world market of foreign currency, with the remaining 4% is divided among all the global futures exchanges.

 

For traders, Forex trading is an alternative to the stock exchange. Although there are thousands of actions for choose, only there are a few coins more important for the trade (the dollar, the yen, the pound sterling, the franco Swiss and the euro are them more popular). The operations of change also provides an impulse much more than the trade of shares, and the investment minimum for start is much more low. Tothis is added the possibility of choose a schema flexible of negotiation (trading forex works 24 hours to the day) and have the reason by which them merchants common so many have children to them badges commercial daily.




 profits , trading forex, traders, Forex trading, Forex market, market, markets financial, operate, currency, Forex,  FX, currency market, 

2 comentarios sobre “The Forex profits

Deja un comentario

Tu dirección de correo electrónico no será publicada. Los campos obligatorios están marcados con *

error: Content is protected !!